A lot of you have become our friends over the years and we would like to thank you all for your custom over the last 2 decades!
We have sold the farm and down-sizing and sadly there is no longer any B&B available here!
Please contact all the lovely farms that we have worked with during this time at www.cotswoldsfarmstay.co.uk and hopefully you’ll be able to book direct (always cheaper) and enjoy a very comfortable stay on a Cotswold Farm.
All the very best and do keep in touch via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Best wishes Sarah, Martin & Bertie Bent
Tel: 01386 834585
Bowers Hill Farm
Nr Willersey Broadway
Worcs WR11 7HG
To secure all bookings we kindly request your credit/debit card details. This secures your room.
No money will be taken from your account unless you fail to arrive on the date(s) booked; in which case, we reserve the right to take monies in full if we are unable to re-sell the room.
In the event of a cancellation or shortening of your stay, we will do our best to re-sell your room, in which case, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you do need to cancel your booking less than 7 days in advance, you will be required to call us on +44 (0)1386 834585.
We can discuss the options available:
- To re-book your reservation within a 12 month period (if applicable) – please have some suggested dates available if appropriate.
- Or please have your credit / debit card details to hand in case a charge needs to be made as we reserve the right to charge your card with the cost of any financial loss we incur, up to a maximum of the total cost of your stay.
- If we are successful in re-letting or part re-letting the room, a refund will be made to your card, less any loss incurred.
- Please note we will make every effort to minimise your liability by trying to re-let the accommodation or alternatively you can book another date within a 12 month period.
Terms of Business
- Bowers Hill Farm is a non-smoking establishment but we do allow smoking outside.
- We reserve the right to charge for damages and breakages.
- Pets are welcome to stay outside in the car or stables but sorry, not in the house.